The Coral Bay Club is a private beach club located on Atlantic Beach, NC. The internship is usually around 10 - 12 weeks, starting around Memorial Day weekend. The Coral Bay Club has a 21,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse with a large ballroom, fine and casual dining services, large pool facilities and beach facility. The Club hosts a lot of wedding receptions and large events during the course of the 10 – 12 week internship; you will get great first-hand experience in dealing with the tasks of multiple positions at the club including:
A majority of:
- Banquet/wedding reception staff
- Lunch and Dinner wait staff
With Wednesday rotations between:
- Front Office – Learning about different computer functions of the club software, also learn about administrative and reservation processes.
- Housekeeping – Keeping up with towel laundry for the pool deck and locker rooms and maintain locker room cleanliness.
- Kitchen Staff – Working directly with the Executive Chef helping prepare for the Chef’s cooking class that evening.
- Maintenance – Spending the morning with the Maintenance Department, observing and helping with various tasks around the Club.
- Pool & Beach – attending to our members food and beverage needs in one of our most popular areas
The Internship is designed to give a look at almost all of the different aspects of a private beach club throughout the course of the summer. You will work hard and learn a lot about the daily workings of the Club. It is a paid Internship and housing is provided for $75 dollars a week, which is payroll deducted.
For any more information feel free to email Amanda Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org